This programme includes:
– 2 nights at “Atostogų parkas” hotel;
– Full catering;
– Unlimited visits to the Water and sauna area;
– Up to 12 daily treatments:
- 1 doctor’s consultation;
- 1 performance of spirometry (lung function test);
- 2 exercises in water;
- 2 therapeutic mineral geothermal water procedures “Mineral Sea”;
- 2 kneip track procedures;
- 2 halotherapy sessions;
- 2 inhalations of oxygen.
During the program, individually selected therapeutic rehabilitation procedures are prescribed for the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections. During the program, the client is constantly supervised by healthcare professionals.
The duration of the program is 2 days, during which the client is accommodated in the “Holiday Park” hotel, and receives at least 12 treatment procedures.
- Treatments must be booked in advance via +370 607 85888, for time arrangement;
- * Doctor’s consultation must be booked in advance.
- In your room, you will find a towel and a bathrobe for adults;
- This programme is for persons from 16 years of age;
- To receive all assigned treatments, it is necessary to follow the programme schedule.
- The treatments in the programme cannot be replaced.
- *Additional spots for children from 4 to 12: EUR 16, from 13: EUR 22